Restaurants in North Conway and the White
North Conway, NH restaurants offer a wide variety of dining experiences from casual, family fare to gourmet and International cuisine. During your stay here at our bed and breakfast in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, be sure to sample the fine food at several of our wonderful area restaurants. Here is a list of some local favorites to get you started.
- Bellini's Ristorante Italiano - www.bellinis.com - A Marcello family owned and operated gourmet Italian dining experience with more-than-most-can-eat portions. On Main Street just south of the Village.
- Decades Steakhouse and Pub - www.decadessteakhouse.com - Just off North Conway’s village green and town center, Decades is filled with an incredible private collection of sports,
music, and entertainment memorabilia. The menu features a wide variety of premium beef cuts as well as fish, chicken, salad and pasta dishes.
- Delaney's Hole in
the Wall -
www.delaneys.com - casual dining and sports tavern, just
north of the Village. Only sushi/sashimi in the valley.
- Flatbread Company - www.flatbreadcompany.com - All natural organic produce and nitrate-free meats on a pizza baked in a primitive wood fired oven. Located at the Eastern Slope Inn at the northernmost end of North Conway
- Horsefeathers - www.horsefeathers.com - A valley tradition of thirty years. "Just glad to be here." On
Main Street across from the train depot.
- J-Town Deli Country Store - www.j-towndeli.com - Set in the heart of Jackson Village NH, the J-Town Deli provides great food and
everyday necessities for a reasonable price.
- May Kellys Cottage - www.maykellys.com - An authentic Irish bar and restaurant. On
Main Street just north of the village.
- Moat Mountain
Smokehouse and Brewing Co. - www.moatmountain.com -
Brew pub with eclectic foods, just north of the Village. Good
barbecue and wood-fire grilled pizza.
- Red Parka
Steakhouse and Pub - www.redparkapub.com -
Good food and good times for more than thirty years. Family owned and operated,
located just up the road in Glen.
- Shalimar "House of
Joy" Gourmet Indian Restaurant - www.shalimarofindia.com - Flavorfully mild traditional Indian cooking, spicy upon
request. In the center of the old Village.
- Stonehurst Manor -
www.stonehurstmanor.com - Elegant yet casual gourmet dining
in a turn-of-the-century manor just north of the Village.
Inn and Restaurant -
www.the1785inn.com - One of the best places to have dinner
in the region, and with an extensive wine list. Scenic view at
sunset of the head of the Mount Washington Valley.
- Taste of Thai
www.tasteofthainh.com - Fine Thai cuisine. On Main Street at the south end of
- Thompson House
www.thompsonhouseatery.com - casual fine dining for over a
quarter century. In Jackson.
White Mountain Cider Co. -
www.whitemountaincider.com - Creative and contemporary New England restaurant and bar. Includes gourmet country store and seasonal cider press. Just up the road in Bartlett.
Back to Top
Red Elephant Inn Bed & Breakfast
(formerly known as Victorian Harvest Inn Bed and Breakfast)
28 Locust Lane - PO Box 1763 - North Conway, New Hampshire (NH) 03860
Telephone: 603-356-3548 - Fax: 603-356-8430
- Website: A North Conway NH Bed
and Breakfast Inn